In this pandemic situation there are a number of changes to Arcadia’s way of working to ensure that both you and I are kept safe and well, but are also able wherever possible to achieve lasting positive change to your physical health and overall wellbeing.
The key changes are:
Enhanced our already tight hygiene procedures to include:
– appropriate PPE provision and disposal for therapist and patient
– gaps between sessions to ventilate and thoroughly clean all surfaces
– social distancing wherever possible in our clinic
– online payments – offered before, during and after sessions for your convenience
Aim to strike a balance between safety and therapy by:
– continuing to wear face masks as cases are still extremely high and this is a healthcare environment
– doing any verbal discussion at a distance of 2m
As we are still within a pandemic and other patients may be vulnerable I can no longer offer you a cup of tea but hopefully one day we will be able to reinstate it!
Your Consent and Appointment:
Your consent as always is paramount at every point of the session. In addition I will now send you a consent form just before your appointment (in your reminder email). Please do read this email and complete the online form – this will ask you if you or any of your contacts are experiencing any Covid symptoms, and also gain your consent for treatment in the knowledge that neither I, not any of my contacts, are experiencing any symptoms either.
Please bear with me as we go forwards, I will remain on the cautious side of things for the time being to ensure I am doing my best to keep everyone safe. Please be reassured that I am closely following all the guidelines from our regulator the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists and Public Health England.